Worship is basically adoration, and we adore only what delights us. There is no such thing as sad adoration or unhappy praise.
“True Worship is based on the inexhaustible excellencies of God. To worship God is to affirm His supreme worth, for He alone is worthy.”
“Worship happens when I understand the depths from which I have been redeemed.”
“Can we worship in the flesh? No! God called us to worship in the spirit, but we must praise Him in the flesh. As a result of our praise, we can worship in truth.”
“I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven.”
I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before.
General Expression of this Website by Many Readers:
- Very very nice blog! by Dana Bicks on November 9, 2017 6:17 AM
- This is a topic which is near to my heart… Thank you! by John Henry on June 15, 2016 10:38 AM
- This is great! Want to read a blog that helps you see Jesus? This is it! by Ryan White on June 9, 2016 12:08 PM
- Amazing Post 🙂 by Demetrick Quinn on Apr 7, 2016 4:10 PM
- Great Blog! by Marsha Black on May 20, 2016 7:34 AM