In general this will work for any group of scriptures memorization
Things to purchase and preparation:
- 1 packet of 5X7 index cards
- 1-2 rubber band (s)
- 1-2 pen (s)
- 1 pack of loose leaf paper (optional)
I recommend that you quote each verse that you will prepare form index cards in a group of 20 cards. One side is the bible verse, and the other side will be your references. Memorizing will enable you to bring the verses to mind when a given subject is raised on this topic of praise and worship.
It is a joy to meditate on praise and worship bible verses. Memorize them. Learn them by heart, so you will remember them in your time of need.
Here are your memorization instructions:
- Quote each verse in your packet of 20 verses aloud, seven (7) times daily for one week.
- The second (2) week, this can be cut down to twice (2) each day.
- Third (3) week, once a day will be sufficient until the end of the month.
- This should be continued for three (3) full months, after that you can do a refresher each month.
- When a packet of cards is completely mastered, a review once every three (3) months will be enough.
If you are a person like myself, you may want to add this step as well:
Write the praise and worship bible verse from one of your completed index cards (see picture above) a lot of times on paper.
Write the verse you’re memorizing down for 20 times each day, along with suggested step #1, step #2, step #3, step #3, step #4, and step #5.
If all this seems like a lot of words, it should! However, the reward of knowing God’s word will last forever in you.
20 Praise and Worship Bible Verses
All scriptures are taken from the King James Bible (KJV)
- Exodus 34:14 – For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
- 2 Samuel 22:4 – I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
- 1 Chronicles 16:25 – For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
- 1 Chronicles 16:29 – Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
- Psalm 5:7 – But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
- Psalm 29:2 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
- Psalm 33:1 – Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
- Psalm 42:11 – Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God..
- Jeremiah 17:14 – Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
- Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
- Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
- John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
- John 9:38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
- John 12:43 – For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
- Ephesians 1:12 – That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
- Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
- Hebrews 13:15 – By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
- 1 Peter 2:9 – But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
- Revelation 19:5 – And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
You can use this memorization tip again on your next set of 20 index cards. Let’s praise the Lord for All of His goodness. Praise is our weapon, but the battle is the Lord! Learning these bible scriptures each month will help you to live a happier life in Christ Jesus. Please contact me by letting me know of your progress.
Share your thoughts about this article below. It will encourage others in the Lord, plus I would love to read it. Thanks for your cooperation.
Until next time, continue to be blessed and Praise the Lord!
Before you leave this site, please share your testimony and sign up for email subscription!
Support this Blog by Purchasing this Bible
All bible scripture are from the King James version, unless otherwise expressed. Public Domain.
Please read terms and conditions, before copying and printing blog article.
In general: If you want to use what you learn from my blog articles, pages, and dialogues in communications with people, by all means go ahead. That is what it is for, however there are some terms and conditions to be met first.