Welcome to the Praise & Worship Bible Study Group!
Ready to Study? Click for the Praise & Worship Lessons page »
I have been working tiredly getting these interactive lessons out for you about praise and worship with great joy. God is looking for true acceptable worship from those who will worship as John 4:23-24 states, “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
And I know, you have that heart to give him your all!
Understanding God’s word is the principal thing, but putting The Word to practice is Wisdom. To receive that wisdom, daily give to God what is due to Him – and that is praise and worship!
Study to show yourself approved unto God with the knowledge of wisdom.
Praise the Lord – Shelena
To get started with your first lesson today Unacceptable Worship Lesson 1 »
Read the Praise And Worship Bible Study Lesson Introduction Page to read lesson samples.
Important Group Information
To join the group: click here. An email is send to you.
Question: What is praise and worship?
What is the answer to the above question? Come to the group and answer it. Your participation will help others to learn about the true reason for praise and worship.
Tell others about our praise and worship bible study group.
Praise & Worship Lessons Available
- Lesson 1: Unacceptable Worship
- Lesson 2: The Purpose of Our Worship
- Lesson 3: Acceptable Worship
- Lesson 4: Why God Seeks His Worshippers?
- Lesson 5: Worshipping God In Spirit
- Lesson 6: We Must Only Worship God
- Lesson 7: What Does Worship Really Mean?
- Lesson 8: Why Do You Go To Church?
- Lesson 9: Vain Worship
- Lesson 10: Worshipping God In Truth
- Lesson 11: We Must Give Our Best To God
- Lesson 12: The Purpose Of Our Praise
- Lesson 13: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship?
- Lesson 14: Praise And Worship Is Not Music
- Lesson 15: Singing In Worship
- Lesson 16: Our Prayers Are Worship