I have been working tiredly getting these interactive lessons out for you about praise and worship with great joy. God is looking for true acceptable worship from those who will worship as John 4:23-24 states, “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
And I know, you have that heart to give him your all!
Praise & Worship Lessons Available
- Lesson 1: Unacceptable Worship
- Lesson 2: The Purpose of Our Worship
- Lesson 3: Acceptable Worship
- Lesson 4: Why God Seeks His Worshippers?
- Lesson 5: Worshipping God In Spirit
- Lesson 6: We Must Only Worship God
- Lesson 7: What Does Worship Really Mean?
- Lesson 8: Why Do You Go To Church?
- Lesson 9: Vain Worship
- Lesson 10: Worshipping God In Truth
- Lesson 11: We Must Give Our Best To God
- Lesson 12: The Purpose Of Our Praise
- Lesson 13: What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship?
- Lesson 14: Praise And Worship Is Not Music
- Lesson 15: Singing In Worship
- Lesson 16: Our Prayers Are Worship