People get ready?
Watch this song by Crystal Lewis called “People Get Ready, Jesus is coming”:
Great News…Jesus is Coming!
Are you ready? Do you have enough oil for travel?
On July 22, you read an excerpt from Mary K. Baxter’s book called “A Divine Revelation of Hell.” If you have not read this, read my blog post called “The Dead Praise Not The Lord!” I hope that your eyes were enlighten to the reality of UNFORGIVENESS, and if not checked and deal with will lead you to an awful place called Hell.
Forgiveness and Reconciliation is important for every Believer in Christ Jesus!
Unforgiveness, resentment and bitterness in your heart toward another person will hinder your spiritual growth. If you do not forgive people who offend you, it will prevent you from experiencing the kind of joy and fulfillment God wants you to have, and you will give Satan an opportunity to torment your mind forever.
Do you remember the woman in the pit from Mary K. Baxter’s book? Jesus explained why the woman was in hell today, because of Unforgiveness. She allowed the devil to recall her hurt and offenses over and over and over until it consumed her mind like a broken record.
When you have some time, please read Matthew 18:21-35 and 2 Corinthians 2:10-11. Peter asked Jesus an important question about forgiveness; which is how many times should we forgive someone? Jesus answered, “Seventy times seven” (Matthew 18:22). This means at least 490 times for one offender! This is very difficult if you do not have the Word of God as your foundation.
Here is a list of ways that, I believe, will help you to forgive others and maintain a proper relationship with them through the love of God:
1. Recognize that you are forgiven of all your sins by the blood of Jesus. Read Jeremiah 31:33-34 in the NIV; Hebrews 9:12
2. Make a decision to believe that the same blood of Jesus which forgave you will also forgive those who offend you. Read 2 Corinthians 5:14
3. By an act of your own will, and in the name of Jesus, choose to forgive those who hurt, abused or offended you. Read Matthew 18:35; Colossians 3:17
4. Recognize that you are forgiving through the person of Jesus Christ who lives in you. 2 Corinthians 2:10-11
5. Return to the same fellowship you had with the person before he offended you, just as if it had never happened. By a decision of your will, forget the wrong that has been done. Read Hebrews 10:17; 1 John 1:7
6. Now pray this prayer aloud and insert the name of the person you are forgiving.
I, [your name], choose to forgive [name the offender] as I am forgiven by you, Lord Jesus. I forgive [the person who offended, hurt, or abused you] in the name of Jesus and in the person of Jesus. I now remit all their sins through the shed blood of Jesus and forget all of their sins as though they never happened, according to John 20:23. I will blot this memory from my mind, as I praise you Lord for [name of the offender] in Jesus Name.
- After you have forgiven according to the Word of God, now praise the Lord aloud for this person. The devil is the only one who will bring that offense back to your mind, and you can stop him through this simple pray, and then praise. “Satan, in the name of Jesus, I bind you and command you to stop bringing these accusations to my mind, and Father God, I praise you for [name the offender]. I want the best for their life. Thank you Lord for placing [name the offender] in my path to make me stronger and wiser. I love [name the offender] just as must as you love me. I have forgiven, and will forget this [name the offense, hurt, or abuse] in the name and blood of Jesus.” In your praise, you can get rid of him, and the thoughts he tried to replant this incident back in your mind. Shout, Lift holy hands, or dance. Rejoice for this victory in Jesus Name. You do have the ability to forgive and forget. Never to remember it anymore! Read Mark 16:17; Revelation 12:10; James 4:7; Isaiah 43:18; 2 Samuel 22:4 and Psalm 27:6.
I’m sure you heard of this before, “You can forgive, but you will never forget.” I’m here to tell you that’s not true! You can forget if you want too! If God blots out our transgressions with the blood of Jesus, you can too! Apply the blood of Jesus to your mind, and the memory of the situation, and all circumstances. Every time Satan brings it to your mind, stop him through praise. Hallelujah! Thank you Lord Jesus for your blood!
As you follow these steps of forgiveness and praise, both you and the offender are free to mature in Christ Jesus. You can then flow in His plan and purpose for your life and receive His blessings.
”I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” – Psalm 18:3
Until next time, continue to be blessed and Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to My Blog!
All bible scripture are from the King James version, unless otherwise expressed.