“Spirit of Faith stands in the midst of the most impossible circumstances and believes God anyway! – Gloria Copeland”
What do you believe today?
If you have no clue, try praising Him! In your praise, there is hope. In your praise, there is peace. In your praise, there is lasting joy. In your praise, you can believe God through the most impossible circumstances.
Your faith is renewed, and your hope in Him becomes strong, “When You Praise”.
Have you purchase some praise and worship books and music? I’m still encouraging you to learn, and began to praise and worship God with Your whole being – spirit, soul, and body. Why? It is something that every Christian should have a desire to do on a daily basis, and not just on Sunday! It is due to Him in the morning. It is due to Him in the afternoon. It is due to Him in the evening. It is due every day! 24 hours in a day – Praise is due to Him!
How can I praise our Heavenly Father, or Jesus, our Lord and Savior in a 24 hour period of time?
It does not take much. It is really simple. Are you ready for the answer? I hope so.
Well here it is: Acknowledge Him in whatever you do! For example,
Before you get out of bed. Thanks the Lord that you are alive and your body is functioning the way He could like for it to be.
Before you take a shower. Confess Deuteronomy 28 over your life. Believe all the blessings God have for you, if you are obey to do His commandment, like Praising Him.
Taking a shower. Sing praises to Him in a Song.
Getting dress for the day. Thanks for the provision that is needed. God knows you have needs, so give every need to Him.
During Breakfast. Pray for taking sickness and diseases away from your food and body.
Leaving the House. Confess Psalms 91 over your family and yourself. Assign your Angels to watch over you in Jesus Name.
At Work or School. Remind yourself of Proverbs 16:3. You are not working for man, but God. If you take a few minutes during lunch time to praise Him, you will see you dreams come true.
In Traffic. Pray in the spirit, listen to some praise & worship music (sing too), or one of your pastor sermons. Trust Me. Morning, Afternoon, or Evening Commutes will not be so frustrating.
Bible Study Time. Remind yourself of His characteristics, and then begin to praise Him! If you cannot, you are lacking in faith. You need to feed your spirit daily, just like you do your physical body.
You can praise and worship God everywhere! In your owe way – sing, dance, meditate on the word. Praise Him, Adore Him!!
Acknowledge Him! Praise Him! Worship Him!
Need additional Help? Here are the last 11 characteristics of God:
21. The Forgiving God. “I want to bless You with praise, Father, because ’You are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love’” (Nehemiah 9:17).
22. The Shepherd. My shepherd, my Lord, “who will shepherd me and guide me in the paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake” (Psalms 23:1-3).
23. The God of All Comfort. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.” (2 Corinthians 1:3).
24. The God of All the Earth. “I praise and adore You, Lord, as ‘the Holy One of Israel…[my] Redeemer… the God of all the earth’” (Isaiah 54:5).
25. The Fortress, Refuge. Father, You are only my rock and my salvation. You are my refuge and fortress. I shall not be moved. My refuge is in You! (Psalms 62:6-7).
26. The Grace of God. “I just want to praise You, Father, for Your grace (Your unearned and undeserved favor) [that I] might reign also through righteousness which issues in eternal life through Jesus (Romans 5:21).
27. The Lifter of My Head. “Father god, I praise You because ’you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head’ when I am weary or despised’ (Psalms 3:3).
28. The Giving God. “Father, I give praise, glory, and honor to You for being a generous God, who did not even stop short of giving Your own Son [Jesus for me]” (John 3:16).
29. The Deliverer. I praise You, Lord, for being “my deliverances and salvation; and for setting me free from death.” (Psalms 68:20).
30. The Greatness of God. I thank you, Lord, that I can learn more about our greatness; for “You are Great” (Job 36:26). I want to get to know you better, and draw closer to you (James 4:8).
31. A Patient God. I give praise you, Lord, because “You are not slack in your promises toward Your children, but is longsuffering. You are waiting patiently for everyone to come to repentance’ (2 Peter 3:9). Thank for Your patient with me.
That was amazing. The Lord is all that and a big bag of Chips! And they are good.
Now, can you answer my original question, right now? What do you believe today?
I hope you can say like me that I can believe God in my situations and circumstances, when I take time to Praise Him each and every day. Amen.
I thanks and praise You for your marvelous wonders. I thank you for this brand new day of prayer and praises.
I will bless Your name at all times, and my lips will speak of your works. I will praise You, Lord for this is where my help and strength comes from. With situations or circumstances that comes against me, I will praise and worship the Lord, my God, and go through these storms of life surrounded by my angels; who are messenger send forth to protect me. I thank You Lord that I am also covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, and know weapon that is form up against me will prosper.
My praise to You will continually be in my mouth, when I wake up in the morning, do my daily routines, and before I fall asleep at night. I will to do this continuous praise, as long as there is breath in my body. I will praise thee.
In Jesus’ Name Amen.
Share your thoughts about this article below. It will encourage others in the Lord, plus I would love to read it. Thanks for your cooperation.
Until next time, continue to be blessed and Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to My Blog!
Support this Blog by Purchasing this Bible
Like spiritual dynamite, praise has an explosive quality. Released in a life, it revolutionizes everything it comes in contact with. In Power in Praise Merlin Carothers provides a simple, clear examination of how and why the principles introduced in Prison to Praise work in every-day life.
All bible scripture are from the King James version, unless otherwise expressed.
Please read terms and conditions, before copying and printing blog article.
In general: If you want to use what you learn from my blog articles, pages, and dialogues in communications with people, by all means go ahead. That is what it is for, however there are some terms and conditions to be met first.