Did you enjoy yesterday proven program of praise?
If you stick with it, you will be able to praise the Lord without any hesitation.
Say this to Yourself (as an act of your faith):
• God has called me to praise and worship Him, and I will do just that.
• I do not care how I feel about praise and worship. Why? Because my feeling are subject to change.
• I love my Heavenly Father, and my Lord Jesus Christ. I will show my love for them in my actions—PRAISE & WORSHIP!
• In Praising my Lord, I receive strength for any situation. Why? For the JOY of the Lord is my strength.
• God is looking for genuine people, giving their heart and soul, to Him freely in their expressions, and I’m one of them.
• In your presence Lord, I will find peace, love, joy, and healing!
• I will to praise and worship You, My Creator, My Father. Why? Because it is due to You each and every day.
That was a few confessions, but you can think of others, as you begin to praise and worship our Creator God. They will start to flow out of your mouth naturally!
GLORY AND HONOR IS DUE TO GOD DAILY.
IT’S STILL YOUR DECISION…
As promised from Yesterday, here are the next 10 characteristics of God:
11. The Loving God, Our Father. I praise You because You are a loving God, and Your nature is that Love (1 John 4:16).
12. The God of Justice. Lord, I thank you for being a just God and my justifier, because I believe in Jesus Christ (Romans 3:26).
13. The God of Joy. I give You praise, O Lord, because “You have granted me eternal blessings and made [me] glad with the joy of your presence” (Psalms 21:6).
14. The Liberator. I will praise You because “ You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord” (Psalms 70:5).
15. The God of Light. “I praise you, Lord, because You are my light and my salvation” (Psalms 27:1), and because You know what lies in darkness, and light dwells with [You]” (Daniel 2:22).
16. The God of Peace. Father, I praise You because you are the God of my peace [who] will soon crush Satan under [my feet] (Romans 16:20).
17. The God of Wonders and Miracles. Praise be to God our Lord who still do “wonders and miracles on the earth today, and display His power among the peoples” (Psalms 77:14).
18. The Provider. I praise you, Lord, “who makes all grace abound in me and generously provides all I need” (Corinthians 9:8).
19. The Banner. Praise to You, my God, because You always protect me. My victory “who always leads [me] in triumphal procession in Christ” (2 Corinthians 2:14).
20. The Faithful God. Thanks You Father, I praise your name because of your “great and abundant of stability and faithfulness in my life; for they are new every morning” (Lamentations 3:23).
That was really good. Did you enjoy these words as much as I did? I hope so. “Praise is becoming an appropriate for those who are upright in heart (Psalm 33:1).” I like the verse in the message bible too! It states it this way: “Good people, cheer God! Right-living people sound best when praising”.
Does that sound good to you? Well it’s excellent in my eyes. I will praise Him as long as there is breath in me, plus my breakthrough is in my praise. He is the God of the Breakthrough (1 Chronicles 14:11b). Whatever you need He has it available for you, if you truth and believe in His abilities.
So take my advice, Praise Him just like David.
Looking for more? There’s a part 3 for the Praise Program. Click Here.
Share your thoughts about this article below. It will encourage others in the Lord, plus I would love to read it. Thanks for your cooperation.
Until next time, continue to be blessed and Praise the Lord!
Subscribe to My Blog!
Support this Blog by Purchasing this Bible
Like spiritual dynamite, praise has an explosive quality. Released in a life, it revolutionizes everything it comes in contact with. In Power in Praise Merlin Carothers provides a simple, clear examination of how and why the principles introduced in Prison to Praise work in every-day life.
All bible scripture are from the King James version, unless otherwise expressed.
Please read terms and conditions, before copying and printing blog article.
In general: If you want to use what you learn from my blog articles, pages, and dialogues in communications with people, by all means go ahead. That is what it is for, however there are some terms and conditions to be met first.