Do you know that praise and worship is not about Christian music?
Praise and Worship has been hijacked by the Secular Music Industry
Through the will and purposes of God, you will learn about the true reason for praise and worship in our lives today. As Christians, it is our reasonable service to give of our time and finances towards ourselves, people, and the Lord. Giving is presented by the four sacrifices shown below.
In your private and public worship times, you can learn and grow in the full knowledge of praise and worship towards Elohim, Our Father God. Find out what pleases Him most from worshipping Him? We were called to love God with all of our hearts, minds, and soul; to honor and adore Him each and everyday of our lives. To hunger for Him, as the scripture shares with us from Matthew 5:6, “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.”
Your reasonable service means appropriate, intelligent, logical, and true spiritual worship towards God from your own body. Living holy, pleasing, and acceptable from your spiritual temple.
This is the true worship that you should offer:
Praise the Name of the Most High God each day.
Giving to Poor and Needy is Worship to the Father of the Universe when you can.
Daily Worship from Your Own Body by Not Sinning Against It.
Worship is Love Expressed by Overcoming Evil with the Goodness of God’s Grace and Mercy.
God’s worship means true acceptable sacrificial offering from your genuine heart and the understanding of what Jesus has done for you. You respect Him and He will respect you.
Not sure what to learn about praise and worship, or where to start? Click Button to learn today. You will understand and have the basic knowledge about worship, so you may honor God acceptably.
Find out what Shelena is Listening to on Sunday Evenings? Click Here to start to the Latest New Playlist that will be a blessing for you from the Christian contemporary music genre – praise and worship, traditional gospel, black gospel, christian hip-hop and christian rap. Reminder music is just a stimulus to act: for “Faith without works is dead” (James 2:17).
Read the Latest monthly articles, free offers, news and quotes about praise and worship from Shelena and other worthy authors and artist from our Blog page. Understanding by reading and doing what the Word of God said to do, you will mature in the key scriptures for worship according to John 4:23-24 . Seek God with full knowledge.
I would like to sincerely thank all you faithful godly true worshippers who send me messages of good wishes, congratulations and appreciation. THANKS!
Shelena. About The Author
Free Books by Shelena
A Real Desire To Praise God
A Beginner’s Devotional Praise Guide for Christians
More Books to Come!
How You Can Help
Giving online has never been more secure, convenient or hassle-free with purchasing from our association with Amazon. Each purchase, we receive a small donation to help this website to grow with other Christian resources, training, and education.
Become a Volunteer
You can get involved today by becoming a Volunteer in your neighborhood. Sign up and you will be joining a group of strong , bold, and positive true worshippers of God. You can make a difference of love, as the ambassador of Jesus Christ.
Other Ways to Help
- Pray for this website and the author, Shelena.
- Promote this website with a link on other Christian sites or pages.
- Participate in discussions from this site, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Write for us to share the testimony of God’s worship the right way.
What People Say
Thanks for creating this website. You are a blessing to me, because I always wanted to understand worship. Now, I have a opportunity to honor God fully.Susan Smith
Very good website! I’m learning the important of praise and worship the right way. Thanks for help me to grow up in the Lord! Praise Him.Donald Hicks
Recent Truth of Understanding
- Devo Day 7: Recognizing God’s Voice Through Praise & WorshipDiscerning God from Your Praise “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths..” – Proverbs 3:6King James Version of the Bible (KJV) According to John 10:1-5, Jesus is the Shepherd of His sheep, and everyone of them is familiar with His voice. A stranger's voice they will not follow. By spending … Read more
- Devo Day 6: When To Praise The LordGod is Worthy of Praise “The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the … Read more
- Devo Day 5: Take Time To Praise The LordPraise is Appropriate “Rejoice in the Lord, O you [uncompromisingly] righteous [you upright in right standing with God]; for praise is becoming and appropriate for those who are upright [in heart].” – Psalm 33:1Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) The praise of God's heart brings cheer to God's ears, for His people sound best when they … Read more